Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is on now! Sephora only offers general sales twice a year, so this is the time to stock up on your favorites or try something new.
- Rouge Members will get 20% off from 4/17-5/1
- VIB 15% off from 4/21-4/29
- Beauty Insiders 10% off from 4/23-4/27
Everyone will use code SPRINGSAVE
It’s free to join the Beauty Insider program, so everyone can get at least 10% off on their purchases!
My cart is FULL this year and I’m trying to edit it down, but here’s what I am stocking up on:
- Tatcha Water Cream – I am almost out and I loved it, so I’m repurchasing the value size!
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel – I started these last year and I really like them so I’m repurchasing a few more. They are pricey but I think they work really well to even out my skin texture.
- Dior Show Mascara – This has been my go to mascara for years. I keep coming back to it because its great! I get great volume and length and I like both the brush and formula.
And here’s what I’m interested to try!
- Tatcha Brightening Duo – A friend recommended the Vitamin C serum and since the duo is only a little bit more than the Vitamin C alone, I am thinking about getting this, even though it is pricey.
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum – However, I’ve also heard great things about Drunk Elephant so I’m also curious to try this one since so many people love it.
- Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream – I am really starting to notice that my skin is needing a bit more help to diminish fine lines. I love all of the DE stuff I’ve tried, so I’ve got this in my basket.