After all of the great sales that happened this Spring I ended up with a HUGE haul from Sephora and Ulta!
I am simultaneously proud and embarrassed by my gigantic haul. I don’t think I’ve ever spent this much all at once. On the other hand, I actually practiced a lot of discipline over the past 12 months with buying a lot less, so I was restocking on a ton of items that I was running out of. I am about *this close* to finishing my current moisturizer, I just hit the pan on my concealer and I’m about 3/4 finished my current bottle of essence, so it was a good time to be restocking my beauty cabinet.
My Ulta Beauty Haul
- Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
- I’m excited and a little scared to try the snail mucin! This is my first one.
- Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream (free with purchase!)
- This was a great bonus they were offering when I made my purchase last week!
- Cricket Amped Up Teasing Brush
- My friend showed me how to give my hair a little volume, even if I’m not trying to tease it into a giant beehive haha!
- Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
- This is the first thing I opened! So far, I’m loving it and I will provide a full review soon!
- Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner
- L’oreal Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray
- I’m on my 4th or 5th bottle by now. I love this stuff! I think it works so much better than the cheaper brands that I was using before (and have used in between when I don’t want to spend the money on this). I always regret buying the cheaper ones from Pantene/Dove/etc and I come back to this!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 7B Brush
- A friend recommended the 7B with the Dipbrow. I realized that I actually already have a #7 so I might return this! They are virtually identical, but the handle on one is a little longer.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (in Ash Brown)
- I’m working up the courage to try this. I hate doing my eyebrows!
I also got a sample bag with a few things
- Flyer for the Gorgeous Hair Event
- Bb Don’t Blow It Fine Hair Styler
- Rusk Pro Shampoo and Conditioner Sample
- Phyto Moisturizing Shampoo Sample
- eimi Hair gel
- Take a shot all in one shampoo/conditioner/body wash
My Sephora Haul
- Sephora Favorites Pro Artists Picks
- Tatcha The Water Cream Moisturizer
- The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Mask
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (100 point Beauty Insider gift)
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer (in #2)
- This is probably the 4th time I’ve rebought this! I love it!
- Dr Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel (5 treatment size)
- Clinique Take the Day Off Balm
- I decided to give another balm style cleanser a try since a friend recommended this. So far, I think it’s ok. Not amazing, but not too bad.
As you can see, I’m obsessed with skincare and slightly with haircare. I only bought 3 color cosmetics items! Haha!
I can’t wait to try them all and share my reviews with you soon. Any suggestions on which reviews you’d want to read first?